The beaches of the province of Samana Peninsula
The province of Samana has some of the most beautiful beaches in the Dominican Republic. Dozens of white sand beaches, some still untouched by any construction.
The province of Samana is located in the northeast of the Dominican Republic with approximately 150 kilometers of coastline. It is almost surrounded by the sea, it is connected by a small strip of land to the rest of the Dominican Republic.
It was a province that lived on agriculture (coconut plantation) and fishing which converted to tourism, the major tourist centers are Las Terrenas, Las Galeras and the capital of the province, Santa Barbara de Samana.
The commissioning of the John Paul II highway in 2008 undoubtedly helped the tourist development of the province by considerably reducing the travel time to reach Santo Domingo in Samana.
There are dozens of beaches and they are all just as beautiful as the next. Beaches of all sizes, some huge and others still pristine and hidden.
The province of Samana has fantastic beaches:
- Playa Los Morales in the village of Sanchez.
- Cayo Levantado, small island in the bay of Samana where the Bahia Principe hotel is located.
- Playa Las Garitas.
- Playa De Los Indios.
- La Pascuala.
- Playa Río los Cocos.
- Playa El Dozuh.
- Playa Cayacoa where the other Bahia Principe hotel is located.
- Playa Anadel.
- Playa Chinguela where there is still a Bahia Principe.
- playa Los Cacaos.
- El Frances.
- Playa Fronton accessible on foot or by boat from Las Galeras.
- Playa Madame.
- Playa del Aserradero.
- The beach in the village of Las Galeras.
- La Playita.
- Playa Colorada.
- Playa Rincon (the famous one).
- El Valle.
- Playa Ermitano.
- Playa Onda.
- Las Canas.
- Lanza del Norte.
- Playa el Limón.
- Playa Carolina.
- El Portillo with another Bahia Principe.
- Punta Popy.
- The beach in the village of Las Terrenas.
- Las Ballenas.
- Playa Bonita.
- Playa Las Majaguas.
Some accommodations in the province which has hundreds
The offer of tourist accommodation, hotels, all-inclusives, villas, residences, aparthotels is plethora, hundreds of establishments for all tastes and budgets.
Photos of Samana beaches
Share your experience, give your opinion on.
0 opinion :
Average rating : 5 / 5 (1 notes)
Accessibility : 0 (0 = very easy ... 5 = very difficult)+ add a review