Diving in Dominican Republic
Whether with or without a
bottle, the Dominican Republic is a good destination for lovers of
There are many coral reefs, the water is warm with good visibility,
underwater caves, shipwrecks and a rich diversity of wildlife.
There's something for all tastes and all levels.
Some dive sites in Dominican Republic
- Cabrera: Immersed in a cave with an underground lake.
- Sosua: Between Sosua and Puerto Plata, the spot Runway is composed of
three coral pinnacles 18 m high.
- Las Terrenas: : Center and diving school, snorkeling, swimming
- Las Galeras: The spot of Cabo Cabron, a tower of coral almost 50 meters deep.
- Punta Rucia
- Boca Chica: National Park La Caleta, in Boca Chica, accessible by boat, with
two wrecks cast voluntarily.
- Catalina Island: Two famous spots, The Wall and the Aquarium with numerous coral
reefs, making it a good place for diving in The Dominican Republic.
- Saona Island: This island is part of the Del Este National Park, so it is a
protected area with beautiful coral, fish, lobsters, starfish...
- Bayahibe: Coca reef, Dominicus reef, La Parguera are some spots of Bayahibe.
The most experienced divers can dive the wreck of Coco and George.
Some dive centers in Dominican Republic
- : Training and technical dive trips.
- : Catering for certified divers, Padi courses and
snorkel trips. Safe ,Fun and Professional.
- Las Terrenas
- Las Galeras
- Punta Rucia
- Puerto Plata
- : Offer dive package and water excursion in Puerto
- Boca Chica
- Punta Cana